Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I Am Honored

Totally Irrelevant at www.totallyirrelevant.com found my tee-shirt design (above) worthy of inclusion on their website. They (he? she?) write or attach poignant essays to tee-shirt designs as they are inspired to. The essays are so well-written and compelling that I am honored, despite the essay not being relevant to motorcycling. But, the name of the site considered, what would I expect? Totally Irrelevant, you made my day! Thank you.

Visit the site and read a while! Good stuff there.

5 Comments:

Blogger 'V' said...

Congratulations 'KB' - it's always nice to be recognized for the great work that you do. Keep inspiring and doing what comes naturally.
-v-

4:33 PM  
Blogger C-dell said...

I am sure you are proud KB as you should be. you offer an new way of addressing the issues. It is very original. Check me out every now and then.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Edwards Family said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Edwards Family said...

That's great! Wow! I love the design too... However, I understand the appeal of having it be said by someone who doesn't already love you & isn't tied to you by blood. :) Very cool. I'm going to check out the site right now!

1:54 PM  
Blogger kb said...

Turns out "mine" was the last t-shirt commentary by the author. I hope it wasn't because his subject had discovered his writing, and took flattery from it. Was it from the notion that his work boiled down to advertizing?

Anyway, I'm glad I linked to the site, I enjoy the reading there.

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home